Another "Michael"?

03/17/2010
By Michael

There are no secrets on the Internet

In documents filed recently and in Friday’s status hearing, Prosecutor Glenn Kirschner once again brought up Michael Price, Joe’s brother, as a person close to the defendants. Kirschner confirmed that evidence associated with Michael would be presented during the trial in the Government’s Notice of Uncharged Conduct I.

But apparently Michael Price is not the only “Michael” associated with the trouple.  No, not a fourth to form a quadruple, but a pseudonym for one of the trouple, Dylan Michael Ward.  In last week’s post, Separation Anxiety, we disclosed that it appears Dylan is working again in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area as a massage therapist, advertising on a web site called Masseur Hunter.

Vacated Profile from Masseur Hunter

The tan sported by Dylan in Friday’s status hearing certainly did not come from the Ariel Way patio during last week’s rain storms. Well, it seems that Dylan has decided that his profile on Masseur Hunter was perhaps a bit indiscreet, and has removed the advertisement for Thai, Swedish, and sensual massage.

But that’s not the end of it.  More, after the jump.

We found it peculiar that Dylan’s address still is listed as Ariel Way in McLean, VA, when he was promoting his services in Florida, so some additional research was indicated.  A quick and dirty Google search for Thai massage for men in South Florida turned up an interesting ad from “Michael”, who specializes in Thai and Swedish massage offering in and out calls in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

Now MassageM4M.com, where Michael’s profile appeared describes itself as

“…a free male massage directory designed for browsing and contacting Male Massage therapists who massage men is whatever taste the client wishes including m4m nude massage.”

From all appearances, the majority of the site’s clients are seeking sensual or erotic massage. While Michael’s profile is more vague than many of the others, the reviews posted by clients, some as recent as February 27, 2010, indicate that Michael rates high in the satisfaction department of his clients:

08/14/09 My partner and I have different taste in Massage modalities. I like Swedish with a little stretching and my partner like it Thai and deep tissue. He is truly fantastic and makes you feel relaxed and satisfied when he’s done. Nothing like having a great massage in your home and have to worry of stress driving home. Thanks and look forward to more sessions.. G. & W.

* Hire Again? yes
* Rate Paid: $160.00
* City: Miami Shores
* Duration: 2 and a half

Masseur Remarks: You guys are the best. Thanks for the review. People like you make a great job even better. I’m glad that massage has brought us together.

Check out Michael’s now inactive profile.

It’s nice that Dylan is meeting other couples while in Florida.

- posted by Michael

Tags: , , ,

21 Responses to “ Another "Michael"? ”

1. Spike on 03/17/2010 at 11:58 AM

I’ve received several legit massages from guys I found on MassageM4M.

Not that I’ve ever been one to gasp or clutch my pearls at the mere mention of sensual or erotic massage.

Like some people do.

• Clio on 03/20/2010 at 2:43 PM

True, Spike, and is that why Dyl has not been on Craig’s List for adult services for southern Florida? Is he aiming for a more selective, educated clientele by using M4M or PCG?

2. CDinDC on 03/17/2010 at 11:59 AM

“* Rate Paid: $160.00 – * Duration: 2 and a half”

Hmm….his rates have gone down (pardon the pun). $160 at 2.5 hours is $64/hour. Was that for two massages?

“Masseur Remarks: I’m glad that massage has brought us together.”

Brought us together? Has Dylan found a new sugar-daddy?

• Clio on 03/20/2010 at 12:58 PM

Well, according to this ad, Mr. Ward does have “weekly specials, package deals,” and “deep” discounts for referrals. He must doing it on volume, if only to pay for his studio. He’s now an entrepreneur, not a diplomat or scholar. But will he be able to vote for Charlie Crist in the primary?

3. Craig on 03/17/2010 at 2:49 PM

Not that I look at the stats or anything… but for those of you keeping score at home, this was post number 300.

All told, they have generated over 10,000 comments. Thank you all but there is still a long way to go; we’re not even at half-time yet.

• Clio on 03/17/2010 at 7:49 PM

Kudos, Editors! Fighting for justice is always longer and harder than anyone could have imagined: keep up the good work!

4. She did it on 03/17/2010 at 7:36 PM

are needham and di and the entire family beeming with pride at dylan’s (perhaps nude m4m sensual) massage ads? 4 years on the hilltop for this? i can almost hear the parental pride around the hospital and/or at the tea bagging events about the latest career choices and achievements — 3 loads in one day! wouldn’t ones attorney(s) discourage this nude m4m massages a few months before a trial? i know dyl is unlikely to take the stand, and this may not be admissible, but is there a point and time when his legal team needs to take a shower from all of the seediness which keeps popping up? not speaking for everyone, but i would rather have a nude m4m sensual massage dylan michael ward than michael price. i guess marcia didn’t like the in-call traffic.

craig – keep up the fab work.

• John Grisham on 03/17/2010 at 7:53 PM

I wonder if Victor “Got Milk?” Zaborsky helped design DMW’s advertising campaign.

• Clio on 03/20/2010 at 6:01 PM

What would have Oskar said if that were true?

On an unrelated note, what is the significance of Victor and Joe still wearing their commitment rings to the status hearing? Were they putting up a united front to dispel speculation that they had separated after filing for severance? Will they marry, or have they already gotten married? Have they received “a package deal” from Mr. Ward when they are/were in Miami?

5. Clio on 03/17/2010 at 7:59 PM

Mr. Ward’s latest review from February 27, 2010 may be the most revealing; apparently, his studio is/was well-appointed. From these accounts and eyewitnesses at Moultrie, overall, Dylan does seem far more comfortable in his own skin than he was living while on Swann Street. Nevertheless, I cannot imagine Spag and Schertler being comfortable with this type of frank advertising, let alone his parents in Tacoma. But I guess Mr. Ward may feel that he has nothing to lose at this point.

• Craig on 03/18/2010 at 2:42 PM

I’m curious as to the chain of events that led to these pages being deactivated.

I can state categorically and for the record, no one on the wmrw.com team entered any comments or reviews on either massage site. We just turned them up and took the extra steps of redacting phone numbers and any other data that looked personal in nature.

• CDinDC on 03/18/2010 at 4:08 PM

Craig,

It looks like the “Michael” site was created in 2007. There’s a date at the bottom.

I didn’t delve to see the dates of all the reviews. Wonder if there is a gap.

• Craig on 03/18/2010 at 4:36 PM

As far as we can tell, updated pictures were posted well into 2009.

B3: Thanks loads for you comment.

• Clio on 03/18/2010 at 9:05 PM

Well, Dylan’s photos do seem to be more discreet than many other masseurs of his kind in that he’s wearing a shirt in all of them.

More seriously, I am guessing that reviewers of massage therapists, just like reviewers of books, usually post their online comments immediately after having the experience. If that is true, then the comment dated 2/27/10 strongly suggests that Dyl has a studio in Florida and is, thus, probably working and living full-time in the Sunshine State.

6. Clio on 03/17/2010 at 8:32 PM

Joe Ray, Dylan Michael, and Victor what? I find it linguistically interesting that one of the trouple has a name that is the same as Joe’s brother, and the other has a similar first name to that of Joe’s bio-mom. It’s all about Joe, after all!

• Bea on 03/18/2010 at 1:25 AM

Victor Johann, I believe.

• David on 03/18/2010 at 9:07 AM

Bea,

You are correct.

David

• Penelope on 03/18/2010 at 9:59 PM

And what’s Michael Price’s middle name?

• Bea on 03/19/2010 at 1:32 AM

Clay, I believe.

7. BBB on 03/18/2010 at 4:09 PM

Anyone with half a brain knows that massages being offered on a site catering specifically to Men are like “Transformers” in that “they are more than meets the eye”.

Don’t misconstrue my statement as passing judgment for I worked as a male escort in the DC area back in my twenties. I placed an ad in MW offering my “services”. I too gave massages that were of a non-sexual nature. These encounters were lucrative but far and few in occurrence. More often than not, a massage came with some other form of “penetration” as described in Dylan’s ad.

The only difference I can see between Dylan’s ad and my ad was the fact that I didn’t try to hide anything through vague and generic descriptions.

8. Penelope on 03/18/2010 at 10:16 PM

Anyone have a premium account on massagem2m? I must admit I’m curious to see what “Michael’s” other reviews are like.

Purpose of this Site

On August 2nd, 2006, Washington attorney Robert E. Wone was murdered at 1509 Swann Street. Over two years passed before any criminal charges were filed - and then only conspiracy, obstruction of justice and crime scene tampering charges were brought against the Swann Street housemates, all present in the home on the night of the murder: Joe Price, Dylan Ward and Victor Zaborsky.

On May 17, 2010, a DC Superior Court trial got underway and all three defendants were all acquitted in that bench trial on those pending charges.

Nearly four years later, very little seems clear about what happened that night and who murdered Robert Wone. A cloud of suspicion remains over the Swann Street defendants who have denied any involvement in the murder of their friend or in the alleged cover up.

Judge Lynn Leibovitz found a moral certainty in their collective guilt, but not evidentiary certainty. Civil proceedings in a wrongful death suit filed by Robert's family is the next chapter in this tragic story.

We continue to work together seeking answers to the mystery of Robert Wone's murder and in finding justice for his memory and legacy.

RSSTwitter